Friday 20 March 2015

Write Way PR

About Write Way PR Company.

Write Way PR company, came about due to my love for helping indie authors'.
Being an indie author is hard, it's rough and it can be stressful, as well as rewarding. 

My passion for books started back in 2012 when I got back into reading. I found I connected better with the books from indie author's then I did with well known authors.

It wasn't until 2015 that I really started to get in and help with being a Personal Assistant for a few author's and my love grew more. I have a passion for helping author's I love being able to save them time and stress by doing this. 

Write Way PR is here to help you the write way. The way you see your book's going. 

Please feel free to contact me at:

writewaypr@icloud.com

I am always happy to help. 

Chloe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment